Google magic!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Woahhh.... bad day.

okay. today was okay i suppose...
hmmms -.-'''''''''''
so i asked JR to pei me dotA this morning.
oh well, so easy play. all the stupid noob pubs.

then i prepare go KFC study as usual.
hahahas my only place where i can study.
then i cannot find my notes!!!!!!!!!
SHIT!!! my study guide!!!!
GONE!
panic to the max!
i was like, ah dun care lahs.
i just skip the theory parts
and then study and practice on those
working types questions.
i was ordering at KFC
then when i take away the tray
my phone nearly drop out of my tray
and my drinks drop too!!!
WTF! but its all in the tray.
lucky bo spill a lot nehhhh.
just a bit bit.
but still, so suay!!!
and then when im at my table,
i drop my spoon!!!
LOL!!
then dun care la, just leave the mash potato.
then study study for 2hours plus.
then go home luh.

weeeweeee ^^
yanyou sibei nice!
he gave me his guidelines and also the answers to it!
WAHH NICE MANN :D
owe u one buddy!
so i just have to read jiu hao le~
hope i can do exceptionally well for tml's paper! :D
HUAT AH!
okok~

yst was lame -.-''
jr, me, junkai and eugene go play pub dotA game.
then got this malaysian team, challenged us,
then we play against them.
like. SO EASY?!
lol.... too easy le muhahahaha!
i still remember the 70minute game.
from lose like dogs liddat,
we turn over the game and won them>.>
miracle do happen. hahahhaa

No comments:

Post a Comment